To engineer high-efficiency Ring Rolling Machines in conformity with global industrial standards, we preferably utilize high-end quality metals and employ technical and technological know-how while following innovative overall quality-validation framework. Available in standard and bespoke specifications, our range is widely used during industrial works. The demand of our series of Ring Rolling Machines is growing at a rapid pace owing to their easy installation, optimum performance, reliable operation and sturdy structure.
The company is considered as one of the globally accredited manufacturers and exporters of Ring Rolling Machines which assure of desirable output, higher throughput with minimal expenditure and achieving the superior-quality rolling. Available in diverse configurations, machines are provided with some novel features and useful functions including complete control over the machine from start of the carriage to the placement of the ring in the posit on the roll, automatic locking in order to avert accidental operations. Prior to supply, the machines pass through a quality check to parallel the international quality standards.
Major Advantages :
- Capable of manufacturing rings with different outside and inside profiles and cross sections
- Able to roll almost every pliant material
- Driven by hydraulic or electromechanical motor
- Technologically efficient and high-performance
- Ensuring higher degree of rolling efficiency for the formation of rings
- Provided with excellent system of automatic stopping of the movement
- Allowing to feed the new rings between rollers without any problem
After sale service of our machine:
The company offer replacement of whole parts within a year if the machines create problems or break down. We send the service engineers to resolve the technical issues as fast as possible so that the production should not be obstructed. Besides that we also provide training with the help of expert engineers to operators for obtaining the optimal operation and greater performance of the machine.
For More Details Click On PDF -